How to Unlock |
Mechanics Overview |
How to Unlock
Speak with Cid at The Interdimensional Rift (X:17.3 Y:18.9). Players must first complete the quest "The Hunt for Omega".
Treasure coffers that appear upon completing Omega: Deltascape will not yield gear, but instead yield tokens that can be traded for gear of your choosing by speaking with Gelfradus in Rhalgr's Reach (X:13.7 Y:12.0).
- Ribbit: Conal AOE that turns players into a frog.
- The Game: Puts squares on ground corresponding to a job role (tank, heal & dps). Players should stand in their respective squares.
- The Queen's Waltz: Blue squares form on the ground as safe spaces. Other squares will spawn rock formations that do damage.
- Aetherial Tear: Summons party into a maze that must be solved to get out.
- The Playing Field: Spawns four squares with frog faces that knock players into the air (can be prevented by turning into a frog from Ribbit).
- Mindjack: Sends party running in the direction specified by the cast.