How to Unlock |
Mechanics Overview |
How to Unlock
Speak with Cid at The Interdimensional Rift (X:17.3 Y:18.9). Players must first complete the quest "The Hunt for Omega".
Treasure coffers that appear upon completing Omega: Deltascape will not yield gear, but instead yield tokens that can be traded for gear of your choosing by speaking with Gelfradus in Rhalgr's Reach (X:13.7 Y:12.0).
- Antilight (Purple Aoe): Petrospheres will appear throughout the arena. You want to use your levitation here to avoid damage and debuffs such as petrifaction and vulnerability up.
- Anitlight (Gold Aoe): Potent Petrospheres will appear throughout the arena. You want to stay on the ground and avoid levitation here to avoid damage and debuffs.
- Demon Eye: This is your basic "look away from the boss" mechanic. This is signified by a red glowing eyeball icon on the the boss.
- Earthquake: Arena wide AOE attack that hits the entire party for a large amount of damage. You can avoid this by levitating. Pay close attention to the boss's cast bar and you can avoid this one easily.
- 100 Gs: This cancels your levitation and is generally used by the boss right before the purple antilight or earthquake.
- Maniacal Probe: This summons 4 tentacles in the cardinal directions on the arena. Afterwards the boss will cast Epicenter. This readies the tentacles for massive aoe damage. Stand near the one tentacle that is not rotating as fast as the other 3 (this tentacle will also not have a blue marker or down arrows on it - so it's easy to spot).